- Standard/As manufactured
After manufactured processing with visible tooling marks on the parts.
- Bead blastingBead blasting creates a smooth, uniform surface finish on the part, covered the machining marks on the surface
- SandingA surface smoothing and polishing method done with the aid of a sandpaper or sand..
Anodizing can be broken down into two broad sub-categories: decorative and hard anodizing. The main differences between the two is how thick and durable the coating is, and the exact process used to create it.Anodizing is most common with aluminium parts.
An electrochemical process cleans steel parts to reduce corrosion and improve appearance, by making the metal brighter. Removes about 0.0001”-0.0025” of the metal. Conforms to ASTM B912-02.
- Powder coatingPowder spraying is to spray powder coatings onto the surface of workpieces by powder spraying equipment (electrostatic spraying machine). Under the action of electrostatic force, the powder will evenly adsorb on the surface of workpieces and form powder coatings.
- PlatingNickel plating; Chrome plating; Zinc plating; Silver/gold plating;
- BrushingIt is achieved by using a grit belt or wheel, non-woven abrasive belt or pad to produce a polished finish in a metal part.
- PolishingUsed for creating high-quality surface finish in CNC machined parts
- Black OxideThe black oxide coating is produced by a chemical reaction between the iron on the surface of the ferrous metal and the oxidizing salts present in the black oxide solution.